The following are our live websites and social channels…
The Your Canada Network utilizes contributed content to build a cross-platform media network – featuring pictures, videos and writing by a network of authors.
- YourCanada.ca Website
- YourCanada.ca on Facebook
- @YourCanada on Twitter
- Your Canada Flickr Group
- Your Canada VIMEO Group
Launched in January, 2017, this is our homage to vinyl records. Are you a discophile? So are we!
- Discophile.ca Website
- Discophile.ca on Facebook
- @DiscophileDotCA on Twitter
- Discophile.ca on Instagram
Rolling on the Floor Laughing (ROFL)
This is the most ambitious media project we’ve launched since 2004. Tune in!
These sites are focused on various aspects of Las Vegas, from attractions to tips for Canadians traveling to Las Vegas.
- VegasBlog.ca Website (VegasCanada.com alias)
- Las Vegas Travel on Facebook
- @VegasBlogs on Twitter
- Las Vegas Travel and Information on Instagram
- Las Vegas VIMEO Group
- Las Vegas Nevada Flickr Group
Looking to connect with the Canadian wine industry? Corks.ca is a great place to connect.
- Corks.ca Website
- Canadian Wine industry group on LinkedIn
- Corks.ca on Facebook
- @CorksDotCA on Twitter
Foodie.ca is a multi-author site featuring authors from across Canada (and the United States!) writing about topics that interest a range of readers.